On June 29th, 70 outlets across the Bay Area focused their efforts on covering one of the most pressing challenges in our community: homelessness. Led by the SF Chronicle, this media overtaking aimed to raise awareness of the issues and the solutions. Below are just a few of the powerful stories that published last month. Reading and sharing these stories are so important to put a face to homelessness. Understanding creates the compassion we need to move forward as a community.
- Portraits of life on SF's streets - SF Chronicle
- 9 things you didn't know about homelessness in San Francisco - HandUp
- Surviving homelessness - What 6 people who've been there want you to know - Mashable
- San Francisco Bay Homelessness Agencies Innovate with Strategy, Heart, and Tech - Exponent Partners
- San Francisco homelessness Q&A: Frequently asked questions, answers - SF Gate
To read more, visit #SFHomelessProject on Twitter