- DO be detailed. This is how you can emotionally connect with your donors so make sure your story is interesting and informative.
- DON'T forget to outline your goals by answering questions like who are you impacting, what is the time frame? and how can donors help?
- DO engage your donors by responding to comments, posting updates, and sharing pictures to encourage future donations.
- DON'T be afraid to repeat yourself. It can take time for donors to get to know your campaign, so send multiple e-mails to let them know how to get involved.
- DO plan your content. Take advantage of social media by planning clear and thoughtful content that helps donors focus on your campaign.
- DON'T tweet before you seed. Donors like momentum! That's why we suggest waiting until you've hit 30% of your goal before promoting your campaign on any social media.
Interested in online fundraising? Start your campaign with HandUp!